Deluxe House Portraits
Choose DELUXE when you love the idea of capturing memories through the DETAILS of your home and property. Working on beautiful French watercolor paper and referring to your photographs and wishlist, I delight in creating your story through ART!
- Standard/Popular Choice: 10″ x 14″ original artwork – $1,500
- Large Wall/Over the Mantel: 12″ x 24″ original artwork – $2,625
- Consider adding children, adults, pets, cars, a boat
- Additional sizes are available
- Interior Design – I can create a watercolor House Portrait to fit & complement a special place in your home.
Classic House Portraits
Art that Captures Memories
Above & Beyond Gift Ideas: Christmas, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Weddings, Thank You gifts & more
Classic House Portraits have a quicker turn-around time in my studio than the highly detailed Deluxe House Portraits.
This size works for most homes. Treasure your fabulous Classic House Portrait or enjoy giving this memorable gift!
- 7″ x 10″ artwork – matted size 11″ x 14″ – $349
Ideal for larger or longer homes. HAVE FUN! Consider including children or a beloved pet.
- 9″ x 12.5″ artwork (14″ x 18″ matted) – $495
- 7.75″ x 14″ artwork (13″ x 19″ matted) – $495
A real statement piece. Great for larger homes & properties. YOUR STORIES IN ART! Consider including loved ones, pets, or even a boat or car.
- 12″ x 18″ artwork (18″ x 24″ matted) – $995
Your precious artwork is boxed, insured, and sent via UPS. Costs may vary based on size and location.
- NO CHARGE PHONE CONSULTATION – Can’t decide which photos to immortalize or which size or style would best complement your home? Let’s CHAT!
A modest charge will be applied for the following:
- ADD A MEMORY: Popular: pets, children, adults, Adirondack chairs – add $50 – 100 based on quality of photos provided
- GIFT CERTIFICATE – Personalized with calligraphy – $35
- RUSH JOB – add $50 – 100 (SOS call to ship a gift within one week)
- ADDITIONAL STUDIO TIME – I’ll need to charge more if:
- working from poor photos (sometimes it’s the only option)
- working from landscape plans
- working from too many photos (send me the best)
- ROAD TRIP – In certain areas of New England I arrive with camera & portfolio. Includes photos and consultation including locating & sizing of artwork.