One-Step Watercolors – Send 1-3 photos.
Deluxe House Portraits – Feel free to send additional detail photos of doors, landscaping (I can always make plants ‘bloom’), architectural details, lamps, flowerpots, etc. Remember to consider kids & pets.
- Consider the following if you need to find photos or take photos–it’s as easy as aiming your camera, iPad or phone! I will need high-resolution photos.
- Stand back to compose the house as you want it to appear in your House Portrait. When choosing an angle, try to minimize garage doors & include front & side doors.
- Remember I can eliminate telephone poles, move trees, trim hedges…just take any detail photos I’ll need.
- Hold your camera as horizontal as possible.
- A sunny day is nice as I’ll see shadows your house creates, but often a cloudy day is better as it allows you to get more detail in the photo. Just don’t point your camera into the sun!
- I’ve been doing this for years, so feel free to give me a call & we can figure this out together!